Get It. Love It. Live It!
There are many different types of Medicare Advantage plans that Windsor Health Plan offers. We’re proud of that fact because it means we’re very likely to have a plan that fits your situation, a plan that will become a trusted part of your life. After all, people are different. Think about it. You may have a chronic condition and wish you had a plan that was tailored for that condition. You may be in great health and not need to visit your doctor very often, or you may need extra help paying for your health care.
The point is, no matter what your need is, there is likely a Windsor Health Plan in your area to cover it. What kind of variety are we talking about? Depending on where you live, you can get a Windsor Health Plan that:
- Has no monthly plan premium
- Is designed for people with diabetes
- Gives you Extra Help if you’re eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid
- Gives you extra benefits like gym memberships or allowances for eyeglasses
To see a summary of all the Medicare Advantage plans we carry, click here. If you want to know which plans are available in your area, click here. If you find our variety a little overwhelming, don’t worry. We have knowledgeable enrollment counselors who can meet you right in your home (or anywhere you choose) at a time you find convenient. These counselors will take all the time you need to assess your situation and make suggestions without any pressure to buy. Simply call toll-free (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week when you’re ready.
Health plans worth getting, loving, living!
Plans from Windsor Health Plan are designed for your lifestyle. Our Medicare Advantage plans are available in many states. We know what it takes to improve the health of Medicare beneficiaries in this region — taking into account costs, geography, nutrition, prevention and wellness.
You’ll see the thoughtfulness and care that went into our plan benefit designs. Depending on the plan you choose, you can enjoy:
- Affordable out-of-pocket maximums to limit your cost share
- 100% coverage for Medicare preventive services
- Credentialed provider network, more than 41,000 strong
- 67,000 network pharmacies nationwide
- Prescription drug coverage for most plans
- Home-delivered meals, medical alerts and transportation for many plans and more!